Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Cutest Bugs

Image via Goodreads


Title: Some Bugs
Author: Angela DiTerlizzi
Illustrator: Brendan Wenzel
Format: Hardcover (owned)
Pages: 32
Links: Goodreads * Amazon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost for you. Thanks!


Book Blurb from Goodreads:

Grab your magnifying glass!
Find your field guide!
And come hop, hide, swim, and glide
through this buggy backyard world!



Featuring insects including butterflies and moths, crickets and cicadas, bumblebees and beetles, this zippy rhyming exploration of backyard-bug behavior is sure to have insect enthusiasts of all ages bugging out with excitement!


My Review:

Some Bugs is a favorite in our personal library.  My son picked it out a few years ago from the book store and we've read it countless times.  Now he can read it himself and his little sister enjoys this adorable book.  The illustration is so beautiful and fun - I'm not a big fan of bugs.  But I am a big fan of the bugs in this book!  Perfect bug for the little ones and parents too.  ðŸ˜‰



My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  

No comments:

Post a Comment