Monday, June 24, 2019

Is It A Duck? Or Rabbit?!

Image via Goodreads


Title: Duck! Rabbit!
Author: Amy Krouse Rosenthal & Tom Lichtenheld
Format: Hardcover (Owned)
Pages: 40
Links: Goodreads * Amazon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost for you. Thanks!



Book Blurb from Goodreads:

From the award-winning author of Little PeaLittle Hoot, and Little Oink comes a clever take on the age-old optical illusion: is it a duck or a rabbit? Depends on how you look at it! Readers will find more than just Amy Krouse Rosenthal's signature humor herethere's also a subtle lesson for kids who don't know when to let go of an argument. A smart, simple story that will make readers of all ages eager to take a side, Duck! Rabbit! makes it easy to agree on one thingreading it again!


My Review:

This book is genius because it's so simple but makes my kids laugh so much!  Plus we get into discussions about our picks - is it a duck or rabbit?  The drawing is so ambiguous, I choose duck and my son picks rabbit and he gives me his evidence.  My daughter just thinks the drawing is cute.  Great book to have in your children's book collection and perfect as a gift as well.



My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment