Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Beach Fun in Hawaii - Books By BeachHouse Publishing



Title: Dogs at the Beach in Hawai'i
Illustrator: Kat Uno
Format: Board Book (owned)
Pages: 16
Links: Amazon 
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost for you. Thanks!



Book Blurb:
All kinds of dogs can be see on beaches across Hawai’i, and this little board book is a fun, rhyming ode to our furry friends. A day at the beach usually includes dog watching in addition to people watching--there are small dogs, big dogs, ones with curly hair, and ones with slick hair. Dogs that dig. Dogs that swim. Dogs that fetch coconuts. Young children will love this little board book celebrating dogs in this Year of the Dog.


My Review:

I found this book at the Hawaii Book & Music Festival at the BeachHouse Publishing tent.  They had a good deal on the children's board books and I wish I bought more!  I know which tent to hit up at the next festival though.  So I got two books, this first one, Dogs at the Beach in Hawai'i is adorable.  We love the illustrations of the different dogs.  My 2 year old daughter loves it and we've read it every night for almost a whole month.  We just lost our beloved dog last year and though she was just a year old when we lost her, she still loves dogs and every furry animal she encounters.  We love this book and it's perfect for dog lovers.  FYI, not all beaches in Hawai'i allow dogs to roam, haha, just make sure you check online to see which beaches do allow it, if you are going to bring your dog to the beach.

My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Title: Down at the Beach
Illustrator: Jamie Meckel
Format: Board Book (owned)
Pages: 16
Links: Amazon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost for you. Thanks!


Book Blurb:

Just like in the popular song "Wheels on the Bus," here in Hawaii the wheels on the bike go round and round down at the beach, whee kids can read and sing along to the flop, flop, flop of slippers on the sand and the splash, splash, splash of keiki in the water. Sure to become a favorite, Down at the Beach will have your youngest one singing and reading along.


My Review:

Another fun book by BeachHouse Publishing that we added to our personal collection is Down at the Beach.  You cannot go wrong with a book that goes to the song "Wheels on the Bus"!  The lyrics go well to the song melody and my daughter and I have fun singing and making hand motions.  The illustrations are cute and it makes us want to go have fun at the beach.  


My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  





No comments:

Post a Comment