Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Book Review: Peppa Pig and the Career Day

Image via Goodreads


Title: Peppa Pig and the Career Day
Author: Neville Astley and Mark Baker
Format: Hardcover (borrowed)
Pages: 32
Links: Goodreads * Amazon
**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost for you. Thanks!**



Book Blurb from Goodreads:

It's a very exciting day for Peppa. From all around town, people are visiting her class to talk about their jobs! Everyone already knows what Miss Gazelle does -- she's their teacher, of course. Miss Rabbit talks about being a train conductor, and Mr. Zebra tells the class how much he loves being the postman. There are so many different things that Peppa and her friends can be when they grow up. . . . And just how many jobs does Miss Rabbit have, anyway?


My Review:

The classic illustrations from the cartoon show is a delight to my kids who both love Peppa Pig.  I've watched so many of the shows, on repeat, that I know all the characters in this book as well.  I laughed when Miss Rabbit had many jobs because that is true in the cartoon show as well!  Because there are many adults and jobs showcased, only a sentence or two explains their jobs, which I thought was too short.  But because there are so many jobs, I can see why that was the case.  A perfect book for Peppa Pig fans!



My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment