Saturday, June 15, 2019

NetGalley Arc Review: Yapper the Unhappy Snapper

Image via Goodreads


Title: Yapper the Unhappy Snapper (The Rubbish Rebellion 1)
Author: Chez Rafter
Illustrator: Daniela Frongia
Format: eBook (NetGalley)
Pages: 18
Links: Goodreads * Amazon
**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks!**


Book Blurb from Goodreads:

Yapper the snapper wants to play, 
But all his friends are sick today 
From the pollution in the ocean and waste in the waves. 
To have some fun, first he must rescue his friends along the way. 
Join Yapper on his heroic adventures to save the day.


My Review:

Thank you Aurora House and NetGalley for giving us the opportunity to read this eArc.

I requested this book because my son is always asking me how we can save the sea animals from pollution.  This is the perfect book and in my son's words, "I love this book, a LOT!"  We enjoyed seeing Yapper the Unhappy Snapper help his friends in ocean that's polluted with human trash.  Now if only it was the humans helping the sea animals, it would be even better, my son said to me aloud.  So true!  We enjoyed the illustrations and seeing how yapper frees his friends from pollution.  The book has a great message and reinforces the idea to children that we must do things to help curb pollution in our oceans, and on Earth in general.


My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment